Delphi, Arachova & Hosios Loukas Full Day Private Tour
Prepare yourselves to visit the "centre of the universe", or the "naval of the Earth".
This is Delphi and it was the greatest Oracle of the antiquity.
Walking through the “Sacred Way” that leads to the Temple of Apollo, you will pass by the treasury of the Athenians, where they used to host their valuable offerings in tribute to god Apollo. Continuing your way up to the slope of the mountain, you will see the Ancient Theatre and further above the stadium where the Pythian Games were hosted.
Below these areas, are the temple of Athena Pronoia, the Gymnasium as well as the Castalia Spring.
Your experience will be completed after visiting the archeological museum of Delphi and have lunch at a local restaurant.
On the way back to Athens, you can spend some time at the picturesque town of Arachova and and visit the very well-preserved middle Byzantine period Monastery of Hosios Lucas, which is included on the UNESCO'S World Heritage List.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver-Guide (not licensed to accompany you inside archeological sites and museums)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to archeological sites and museums
- Meals and Drinks
- Licensed Tour Guide (on request at an additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
Visit the archeological site of Delphi and admire among other things the Temple of God Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Sanctuary of Athena Pronea, the Castalia Spring, the Theatre and the Stadium
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Discover the most valuable collection of Ancient Greek artifacts such as the Charioteer, the Omphalos stone, the Sphinx of the Naxians and the statue of Antinoos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
A short stop at the picturesque town of Arachova is included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
Visit one of the most important Byzantine Monasteries of Greece dedicated to Hosios Lucas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We suggest that we pick you up 07.30am to start the tour.We can pick you up by any other place after request at an additional cost.Pick up locations-Hotel: you will meet your driver at the hotel's loby-Cruise ship: you will meet your driver at the terminal's meeting point holding a sign with your name-Airport: you will meet your driver at the arrival hall holding a sign with your nameAll the vehicles used are brand new and fully equipped.-For groups of 1-3 persons you shall expect a black sedan.-For groups of 4-8 persons you shall expect a black minivan.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
- Rafina Port
- Lavrio Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All our sedans and minivans have room for a wheelchair to be stored, but they are not equipped with a special ramp or elevator.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.