Delphi Greece Private Tour
Explore UNESCO Hosios Loukas Monastery, UNESCO Delphi, the centre of Ancient World, Arachova village, and Livadia town springs, in this private, luxury tour from Athens.
Set off your journey with our professional driver picking you up (free residence and airport pick-up), travel through the impressive slopes of Mount Parnassus and visit a Byzantine Monastery founded on the 10th AD by monk Loukas and admire the fantastic frescoes.
Next, go to the amazing site of Delphi and walk by the temple of Apollo, the ancient theatre, the stadium, the sanctuary of Athena Pronaia with the Tholos and the Kastalia overseeing the Corinthian Gulf.
Visit modern Delphi and have lunch overlooking the vast olive tree forest.
Stroll at Arachova with the many handcrafted local production shops and visit Krya Livadia springs.
This is a no-stress tour with plenty of time to take photos and enjoy at your own pace. Your driver will take care of everything and will provide live commentary during the trip.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free airport pick up and return
- Free residence/hotel pick up and return
- Brand new luxury vehicles with WiFi and A/C
- Free chilled mineral water for every passenger
- Private and Exclusive Luxury Transfer with Live Commentary by your driver
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Licensed Guide. Available on request.
- Your tour driver can not escort you into the sites
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
The UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hosios Loukas Monastery (alongside the monasteries of Daphnion in Athens and Nea Moni in Chios island). Hosios Loukas was actually a military saint who prophesized the re-conquest of Crete.
The Hosios Loukas Monastery is one of the most important monuments of Middle Byzantine art and architecture founded on the 10th AD by monk Loukas.
The Monastery complex, set in a serene imposing natural environment, includes buildings and cells next to the two churches, a large collection of Byzantine sculptures and fantastic frescoes such as the top gold mosaic of the saint.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Next stop is the Delphi archaeological site and its Museum, our second UNESCO Site of this Delphi tour.
As soon as you reach the mystical site of Delphi, you will walk through the ‘Sacred Way’ uphill to all the Temples and Sites. Some of the sites that you will walk by are:
The Τemple of Apollo
The sanctuary of Athena Pronaia with the Tholos and the Kastalia.
Afterwards, you will stroll to the beautiful alley, a short distance towards the adjacent Museum with permanent rich collections of findings from the site:
The famous bronze Charioteer
The Sphinx of Naxos
Friezes of the Siphnian Treasuries and
The Statue of a philosopher said to be Plutarch or Plato.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
After the Museum visit, your driver will transfer you to the modern Delphi village where you will enjoy your lunch in a Greek traditional restaurant.
We have often stopped at the restaurant “To Patriko mas”, a restaurant of high-quality Greek food and service, using only local products, offers spectacular views to the Corinthian Gulf, Galaxidi town and the vast olive tree forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Arachova is a picturesque village on Parnassus mountain the main tourist destination in winter for travellers who ski. Arachova is also well known for the handmade carpets and the famous Formaella cheese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Livadia, Livadia, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Livadia is the capital of the region and the springs of Krya are the highlight of the city.
Your final stop at Krya Springs features small watermills, large plane trees, running water and stone bridges.
In this beautiful environment, you will see the legendary oracle of Trofonios Zeus and if there is enough time, you can visit the medieval castle upon the hill.
There is no entrance fee.
Later on, your driver will take you back to Athens to drop you off at your residence, or airport (surcharged).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your address and postal code. Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.