Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens
Joining the "Delphi highlights small group tour" you'll spend a day exploring one of the world's most famous archeological sites.Pick up and drop off from your hotel or apartment will be very easy for you as it is included in our service.You will enjoy the driving through central Greece socializing with the rest of the participants as it will be maximum 10 persons in this group. You will avoid all long lines as small group tours move fast without waisting time.Once you enter the archeological site,follow your official guide to hear everything about the history, mythology and even modern facts of the "navel of the world".Small group tours guarantee flexibility, personalized service and no long queing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking driver
- Professional guide at destination
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour of maximum 10 persons
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Athena Pronaia Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (at own expense)
- Entrance at the archeological site of Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Pick up from your hotel early in the morning and meeting with the rest clients of the small group tour (maximum 10 people). Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes - connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus and the city of Levadia and enjoy a rest stop. You will arrive at ancient Delphi archeological site- known in ancient times as the navel of the world- the "Omphalos", whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World. You will meet with your official guide and start your tour.
Pass by Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Entrance to Delphi museum (own expenses), with spectacular exhibits including the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos, the famous bronze Charioteer, and many other artifacts. the Archeological museum of Delphi
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Athena Pronaia Temple, Delphi 330 54, Greece
Short stop at "The Tholos of Delphi is among the ancient structures of the Sanctuary of Athena Pronaia in Delphi. The circular temple, a "tholos", shares the immediate site with other ancient foundations of the Temple of Athena Pronaia, all located less than a mile east of the main ruins at Delphi. The "tholos" is part of the Delphi UNESCO World Heritage.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Delphi Greece
After finishing your guided tour you will be transfered at the modern village of Delphi for lunch (own expenses), and free time for a stroll around the alleys
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Parnassus, Delphi Greece
Leaving Delphi behind you are going to return to Athens via the picturesque mountain traditional village of Arachova (short stop), built on the south slopes of Parnassus. This tour returns to Athens in the late afternoon dropping you off at your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Make sure that you have indicated the hotel name you are staying at, or the address of the apartment. Please notice that if the access to the hotel or apartment is limited, we will apoint a nearby meeting point for picking you up. This information is very important in order to set pick up allocation. Final pick up time will be sent to you via email 48hrs prior departure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop.Maximum 6 clients in a 12 seater minibus to secure social distance between tourists ( for shared small group tours only). All our vehicles will operated with 50% capacity ( for shared small group tours only). Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.