"Delphi live the myths"
Immerse yourself in the myths and monuments of classical Greece on this full-day tour of Delphi from Athens. Explore the UNESCO-listed archeological site of Delphi with an expert guide and learn how the city was considered the ‘Center of the World’ in ancient Greece. Stand in awe before the dramatically situated Temple of Apollo, then discover long-lost wonders at the Delphi Archeological Museum, including the Charioteer of Delphi and the Sphinx of Naxos. After lunch in Delphi (optional upgrade or at own expense), visit the handicrafts towns of Arachova and Levadia on the way back to Athens.
- Full-day tour to Delphi from Athens.
- Visit the Delphi archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- See incredible monuments from ancient Greece like the Temple of Apollo.
- Explore Delphi Archeological Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi.
- Stop in the pretty towns of Arachova and Levadia on the journey back to Athens.
per adult from
10 hours 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are seeing.
- Mercedes benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats.
- mobile chargers
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Livadia 321 00, Greece
It is built on the western edge of the valley of Kopaida and it is flown through by the river Erkyna. Its picturesque neighborhoods nad the old houses catch your eye as well as the stone bridges at the springs of Krya, offer a lovely natural landscape with evergreen plane trees natural waterfalls and windmills. You can visit the Byzantine Castle, the Oracle (an underground stone building) the stone Theatre and the Clock. You can also enjoy a quick meal and taste what the town is known for its traditional souvlaki.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
the monastery of St.Luke which is built at an attitude of 430m. on the slope of Mount Elikonas and it is surrounded by a plateau covered by an alive grove. It is one of the greatest monuments of the middle-Byzantine art and architecture and it is included in the list of world heritage sites of Unesco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
The place where it was established and flourished the greatest religious centre of ancient times. In 1987 Delfi was awarded the title of a monument of Unesco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Arahova is an important, cosmopolitan winter destination ideal for nature lovers and also for those who love good traditional food. There you can explore the picturesque traditional alleys of the town and enjoy your lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driverplease contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.