Delray Beach Happy Hour Tour
Hello! We are Craft Food Tours, and we'd like to introduce you to our Happy Hour Tour of Delray Beach.
Sip and stroll cocktail crawl through Delray Beach’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems Off-Atlantic Ave. Meet the restaurant staff, bartenders & chefs that have helped shape the Atlantic Avenue culinary scene.
The tour visits the Pineapple Arts district and other historic neighborhoods, the site of the historic Sundy House, and places like Cabana El Rey, downtown Delray Beach, Death or Glory Bar and Wine House Social.
This tour is fun for visitors or locals alike! You’re sure to learn something about Sarasota, even if you’ve lived here all your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL
The hottest restaurant scene in South Florida!
Departure Point :Wine House Social, 104 NE 2nd Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Sundy House, 106 S Swinton Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.