Delta Tigre Premium half day
Navigate the immense Río de la Plata in modern and comfortable boats, and get the best images of the city of Buenos Aires from the river. A new way to know the north zone and the Delta of the Paraná River.
North Dock, in Buenos Aires, boarding in panoramic boat of last generation to navigate by the coastal channel of the River Plate, being able to observe magnificent views of the city and the port, Jorge Newbery airport, university city, port of Olivos, ravines of San Isidro, and nautical clubs to later enter the Delta of the Paraná and crossing the islands to arrive at the Fluvial Station of Tigre. We boarded the bus to San Isidro where we made a photographic stop. We return to the city in the vehicle to the hotels and end of our services.
Days and Hours
- Runs from Monday to Sunday AM.
- Duration: 4/5hs aprox.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bus Transfer in out from meeting point.
- Boat sailing tour.
- Guided tour.
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Estación Fluvial
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
This famous and unique place near the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sarmiento House Museum, Rio Sarmiento Intersección Río Sarmiento y Arroyo de Los Reyes, Tigre B1648APE Argentina
The historic house of the president.
Pass By: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit this great River
Stop At: Estación Fluvial, Gral. Bartolomé Mitre, B1648 Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
The magnificient landscape of this Delta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Suipacha 964, C1008AAT CABA, Argentina
2: Dazzler by Wyndham Buenos Aires Recoleta, Av. Gral. Las Heras 2161, C1127 CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer is regular, pick up times are subject to traffic conditions and also that passengers are notdelayed at the time of transfer.
Return Detail :1: Obelisco, Av. 9 de Julio s/n, C1043 CABA, Argentina
2: Avenida Santa Fe, Av. Santa Fe, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.