Delta Tour by Boat and Guided Tigre City Tour including Dinner and Tango Show
We will visit the northern area of the Province of Buenos Aires, mainly Tigre city located 36 km. from the center of Buenos Aires city. We will sail in a conformable boat traveling five of the main rivers of the first section of islands of the Paraná Delta where na- ture expresses itself in all its splendor. By spotting small rivers and internal streams you will enjoy one of the most wonderful and favorite places in our country, discovering the typical life of the islander, seeing their houses, schools and church, as well as their customs! After navigation, you will visit the main points of the city including the Paseo Victorica, the Museo del Mate, the Naval Museum and a beautiful view of the Tigre Art Museum, an ele- gant building from the end of the 19th century. When you arrive at the Puerto de Frutos you will have a free time that will allow you to tra- vel at leisure and even make purchases.
Second service: Dinner and Tango show at Cafe de los Angelitos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Ride
- Guided Tigre City Tour
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Pick up Hotel for both services ONLY at HOTELS LOCATED AT DOWNTOWN AREA ONLY
- Free soft drinks and Wines from Bodegas Nieto Senetiner
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Boat ride with coffee and alfajor. -Guide in Spanish - English - Portuguese.
- Dinner and Tango show at Cafe de los Angelitos
- Pick up and drop off to hotels in Buenos Aires for cafe de los Angelitos dinner and show service
What's excluded :
- Transfers to hotels outside the center of the city
- Not included return to the hotel in the Tigre tour , funish in a downton area
- We finish the tour in important tourist points from where you can easily return to your hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Part of the Delta Tour: Today the Delta combines through different routes the charm that its privileged nature generates with the certain possibility of knowing its history, culture and philosophy of life. This region of labyrinthine streams, rivers and islands owes its name to the type of mouth of the Paraná River and to the actual presence of the yaguareté.
We can enjoy the benefits of this biosphere by hiking and boat ride with our guide accompanying us to please us with the history of each place.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Delta Terra Natural Reserve, Arroyo Rama Negra Chico & Espera, Tigre Argentina
Delta Tour: Delta Terra It is the Delta's first natural destination. It offers visitors the possibility of spending the day or just a few hours developing various recreational activities. It is incorporated into the Azara Foundation's Private Reserves program, under the protected landscape figure. It is open to the public with the purpose of offering visitors the opportunity to know the Delta in a special way. Its mission is the conservation of the environment with its associa- ted flora and fauna, education and environmental interpretation and the development of responsible tourism in the Delta
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Part of the tigre tour: Where the Paseo Victorica ends, one of the most picturesque routes that can be done by Tigre along the Luján River, are the Municipality of Tigre and the Tigre Art Museum. That corner hides the present and also the past (and the heritage) of Tigre and Argentina.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Part of the Delta tour: The Puerto de Frutos is perhaps the most visited place by tourists who arrive at Tigre every weekend. In its beginnings, the Puerto de Fruto received and commercialized the fruits that were produced on the islands. At present, the Puerto de Frutos offers visitors plants, typical products made of reeds, furniture and objects to decorate the house. It is located on the right bank of the Luján River a few blocks from the Fluvial Station. We will cross the port so that you have the possibility of admiring the crafts and doing shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rio Parana, Buenos Aires Argentina
Navigating: The Paraná River is a great river of the center-east of South America that flows in south, east, and southwest directions through Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay. It has a length of 4880 km that makes it the second longest river in South America. The Paraná is the most influential river in the La Plata Basin system, due to its volume, the extension of its tributary area and the length of its course, among other characteristics. We will travel a journey of this immense river in a comfortable boat - Guided navigation.
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Part of the Delta tour: This picturesque walk offers different places for visitors who come to the Tigre. It runs along the coast of the Tigre and Luján Rivers with beautiful views of the islands and it is possible to admire rowing clubs, recreational areas and coastal homes, among which the Club de Regatas stands out. Restaurants and bars operate in the area of Paseo Victorica. On weekends, a sector is pedestrian, cars are not allowed and many people go to enjoy the river and the outdoors. We will do this in our tour with the guide that will provide us with the history of the place.
Stop At: Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
Dinner and show: Is one of the most traditional place of Buenos Aires with its delicious gourmand gastronomy. Live witness of more than a hundred years of the history of Buenos Aires.
Talking about Rivadavia and Rincón is talking about a corner of tango, about the Café de los Angelitos, about the morning, midday, afternoon and night of the most traditional coffee house of Buenos Aires.
From Monday to Monday, this emblematic meeting place for outstanding national celebrities from culture, politics, sports and arts, is proud to open its doors to receive new visitors.
With a series of 350 especially selected photographs placed on its walls, a stage box where, at some moment during the day, a live large accordion can be heard, and a moderate and elegant decoration, it will recreate the atmosphere and the environment of the 20th century for the visitors.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areasThe Tour finish in an important tourist points from where you can easily return to your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- We need your hotel name and adress to confirm the transfer time pick up
- If you are not located in a downtown area hotel we will send you the nearest meeting point for the pick up
- Tigre tour: STOPS Tigre Museum of Art - 15 minutes Puerto de Frutos - 30 minutes
- SCHEDULE: AM: Pick up 8:40 to 9:45 hs. PM: Pick up 13:15 to 14 hs.
- DURATION: 5 hs.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dinner and tango show at cafe de los Angelitos with transfer in/out included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.