Deluxe Adventure Day Sail - Private Charter in Fajardo
Delight in the clear blue waters of the beautiful beaches at the east coast islands of Puerto Rico. Explore the beach, paddle board and snorkel the day away or simply unwind in our spacious cockpit platform where you’ll catch the most spectacular views. Get spoiled by our crew, drink to your favorite music and enjoy a wonderful meal by the water.
• Sailing off the coast of Fajardo to the offshore islands, destination determined by you and the captain.
• Briefing on sailing basics and safety.
• On-board amenities (snorkeling equipment, paddle board and floaties).
• Planning assistance—to create a unique experience.
• Food: Beach Snacks and BBQ Lunch
• Beverages: Water, assorted soft drinks & juices. Mojito or sangria pitchers available at additional cost.
Tour Upgrades: Extra hours, photos or short video edit, special occasion planning like birthdays, proposals or family reunions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Puerto Rican Coffee and/or selection of teas
- Bottled water - You can also bring your reusable water bottle and we'll gladly refill it.
- Soda/Pop - Assorted juices & sodas.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Choice of (2) hard liquors (rum, vodka, whiskey, tequila), sparkling wine, mixers, water, assorted soft drinks & juices. Mojito or sangria pitchers available at additional cost.
- Snacks - Fruit & Cheese Platter plus beach snacks.
- Lunch - BBQ Meal - various options to select from. Dietary allergies and needs can be accommodated, just let our team know in advance.
- Use of Full Snorkeling Gear
- Use of Paddle Boards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palomino Island, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00976-6448 Puerto Rico
Enjoy our Full Service Crew! We'll sail in search of clear blue waters where you will be able to rest and relax by the palm trees or go snorkeling, paddle boarding and exploring. Jump off our swim platform while our crew delights you with a delicious BBQ lunch, beach snacks and drinks.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/27/2020 - 12/6/2021
12/23/2020 - 1/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Once reservation is complete, our team will contact you to start planning your Ocean Adventure
- Not recommended for infants or toddlers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests travelling into Puerto Rico must present a Negative Rapid Test Result not older than 3 days prior to your sailing trip. If you are feeling sick, please contact a healthcare professional, and postpone or cancel your trip to ensure the safety of everyone onboard. Visit our website for info.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.