Deluxe Big Island Mercedes Guided Tour to Anywhere
Charter a Mercedes Tour van and an experienced guide to see the best of the Big Island on your own schedule. Choose from a variety of sample tours or design your own based on what you'd like to see on your own private tour. Our professional and volcano-certified guides can provide guided commentary while you visit either famous or off-the-beaten path volcano sights, waterfalls, beaches, valley excursions, coffee or macadamia nut tours, or a selection of them all!
per adult from
3 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- For all charter tours, meals, snacks, and entrance fees (when applicable) are at your own expense.
- Entry/Admission - Akaka Falls State Park
- Entry/Admission - Kilauea Iki Trail
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akaka Falls State Park, End of Akaka Falls Road Off Hwy 220, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96728
This is an easy stop if you choose the northern route to volcano.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Your guide will take you the insider's best selection depending on what you want to see. Narrated exclusive hikes are recommended. This is the best place to spend your tour rime.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
This is a great stop if you take the South Route on your way to volcano. Its also great spot for lunch and your guide can arrange.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kilauea Iki Trail, Crater Rim Drive, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
This is the most recommended hike in the park, and your guide will describe local legend, botany and history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Holualoa, Holualoa, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Your guide can take you to one or several of Hawaii Islands best coffee farms for tasting and tours. Recommendation is to include one Kona Coffee farm and take the south route and try the even more trendy Ka'u Coffee on the way around the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up if you are on a cruise ship from either Hilo Port area or Kailua-Kona Pier. Please include your details including your arrival time and a brief list or general idea of what you are hoping to see on that side of the island. Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Big Island of Hawaii has 11 of the world's 13 climatic zones with a very wide range of elevations, temperatures, rainfall, wind and water. The Island is also home to numerous active volcanoes in daily-changing levels of activity that make tour planning very dynamic. Charter tours require making sure that the plan can accommodate everyone involved, so careful coordination is necessary for groups that might include guests with restrictions in mobility, children, or physical conditions by tour type. Volcano area activities often involve exposure to steam or dangerous volcanic gases and are not recommended for people with any kind of breathing impairment or risk.
- Rates apply to the entire van, for up to 12 people maximum, with any combination of children or adults, however all children must be accompanied. Child seats are available upon advance request.
- Minimum age: On charters that include EXTREME Lava hiking or hikes to Mauna Ulu or Kilauea Iki Crater.
- Customers on any activities that require walking across uneven lava, such as hiking tours, or beach activities will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.