Deluxe Desert Experience & Cultural Night
Spend an evening in a deluxe tented desert camp. Enjoy the peace of the natural environment at the sand dunes. In the evening join the other guests around the fire for a live Rajasthani cultural show and an extensive evening buffet meal. This excursion also includes a visit to local sights and ghost village, and an optional camel ride into the sunset. Your journey begins and ends in Jasailmer where you will travel by private vehicle to the desert camp.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- Entry/Admission - Thar Desert
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Ride a camel into the sunset and be entertained by locals while having delicious dinner in the desert at luxury camp
Stop At: Mystic Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer 345001 India
To meet and get all information about the trip.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Will take to the Kuldhara village to see the architecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Desert National Park, Near Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer 345001 India
We will cross the desert national park
Stop At: Thar Desert, India
We will reach the great Thar desert and have camel/jeep ride.
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: Thar Desert, India
Stay over night there with sunset, Cutlraul show, dinner and breakfast there
• Dinner: Will offer Evening snacks and dinner while cultural show.
Accommodation included: Tented accommodation
Day 2: After breakfast we will return back to Jaisalmer and drop-off to hotel
Stop At: Thar Desert, India
breakfast at camp and return back jaisalmer
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
Return back to Jaisalmer
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our utmost priority. We invite you to experience the best care of your comfort and joy while away from home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.