Deluxe Evening Tour to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake with Dinner
This evening tour gives you more time to wander and soak up the beauty of world-famous Lake Louise and Moraine Lake at one of the quietest times of day. Travel the scenic Bow Valley Parkway with our eyes peeled for wildlife, savour an early dinner in the warm log cabin ambiance of the Baker Creek Bistro at Baker Creek Mountain Resort, and visit both famous lakes after the crowds have left for the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 hour stop at Lake Louise
- 30 minute stop at Moraine Lake
- Dinner at Baker Creek Bistro
- Professional guide
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
- Return transport from Banff
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baker Creek Mountain Resort, Bow Valley Pkwy, Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0, Canada
Enjoy early dinner in the warm log cabin ambiance of the Baker Creek Bistro with your choice of a starter and a main dish.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bow Valley Parkway, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Take a scenic drive to Lake Louise through this wildlife-rich habitat
Stop At: Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
You'll have an hour to explore Lake Louise, with an optional shoreline guided hike. The afternoon departure helps to avoid the crowds at this popular spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Lake Louise Dr., Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
Explore the famous hotel during your visit to Lake Louise.
Stop At: Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
A 30 minute visit gives you time to walk up to a popular viewpoint and stroll the shoreline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Scheduled stops at Lake Louise and Moraine Lake are 1 hour and 30 minutes each in length respectively.
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed until late May each year. Early season bookings will not include Moraine Lake.
- Infants are free of charge, but this does not include any food.
- Dinner is at Baker Creek Mountain Resort, which is not located at Lake Louise or Moraine Lake.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.