Deluxe Grand Canyon South Rim Airplane Tour
Your multi-perspective adventure from Las Vegas begins with a deluxe flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim on an executive-style airplane. At the Grand Canyon you'll have time to hike though the national park and enjoy the stunning views. Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 25-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
After taking your deluxe flight from Las Vegas out to the Grand Canyon South Rim, you will be transported into Grand Canyon National Park to enjoy awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed via foot from inside the national park.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Kaibab National Forest, U.S. 89a/Az 67, Jacob Lake, AZ
Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight to fly over 55 miles of the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon. The views are breathtaking. During your flight you will see the Tower of Ra, Dragon Corridor, Kaibab National Forest and the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Bright Angel Point, North Rim Dr. AZ State Route 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86022
Enjoy the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a gourmet box lunch at Bright Angel Lodge, near some local shopping and the famous El Tovar Lodge.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in. If helicopter tour is selected, Mather Point will not be visited.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from selected Las Vegas strip hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note: dependent on aircraft used, window seats may or may not be available. Seats are assigned based on weights and balance of the aircraft
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- If helicopter tour is selected, Mather Point will not be visited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.