Deluxe Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Victoria
Tally-Ho Carriage Tours is Victoria's original public transportation company, with services starting in the Gold Rush era of the 1850s. This iconic company is the longest-running, historical attraction in the City; and is recognized for its commitment to the ethical treatment and care of their magnificent, world-renowned draft horses. Their professional, fun-loving guides delight guests with surrounding history, local folklore, and exclusive insights into their horses and operation.
Tally-Ho is a member of the Carriage Operators of North America, promoting best-practices within the industry.
Tally-Ho Carriage Tours: Uniquely Charming. Famously Fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional, informative, uniformed guide
- Warm faux-fur blankets for cooler evenings (suspended during COVID)
- Convertible roof to maximize comfort in all weather
- Evening tours will be lit with the soft glow of carriage lanterns
What's excluded :
On this deluxe, personalized 60-minute horse-drawn carriage tour of Victoria, enjoy the perfect blend of tranquility, rejuvenation and discovery on this tour. Meander through the beautiful garden displays and natural landscapes of Beacon Hill Park, enjoy the refreshing air off the Salish Sea waterfront and return through the charming heritage district of James Bay.
Please Note: Tour is priced per carriage. Each carriage seats a maximum of 6 guests.
• Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, 501 Belleville St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1X4 Canada
• Beacon Hill Park, 100 Cook St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V Canada
• Tally-Ho Carriage Tours, Corner of Belleville and Menzies Streets, Victoria, British Columbia V8L 1L7 Canada
• Thunderbird Park, 638 Douglas St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 2P8 Canada
• St. Ann's Academy National Historic Site, St-Ann's Academy Office 835 Humboldt St 2nd Floor, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 4W8 Canada
Departure Point :469 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is priced per carriage
- Carriages seat a maximum of 6 people (we suggest 4 adults for ultimate comfort)
- All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (ice, snow, high winds), your local tour operator will try to contact you via the information provided, else please call to confirm your reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible: person must be able to transfer themselves into the carriage
- Dog friendly (we love them, but please keep them off the seats)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Open-air carriage rides naturally offer much greater levels of safety than indoor activities; and are designed for guests to enjoy with people who are already in their small, consistent social bubble. Additional safety measure: Plexiglass divider between driver and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.