Deluxe Seaplane Tour Noosa to Glasshouse Adventure for 2 with Photobook
This experience is for 2 people and includes 1 photobook. 60 minutes of flying time, allow 80 minutes.
The Experience: Climb up into Paradise Seaplanes' Wilga Warbird from the shores of the Maroochy River and experience the sensation of flying low-and-slow above Sunshine Coast beaches, Noosa, the majestic Glass House Mountains and beautiful Hinterland in one amazing adventure. This unique aircraft has great visibility and was designed for observation. It is quiet and the most sustainable and rewarding way to see the Sunshine Coast.
The Memories: This flight includes a 20 page customized Deluxe Photobook of you and your adventure.
• 60-minute Seaplane Flight - Maroochy River to Beerwah and Noosa, return Maroochy.
• Water takeoff and landing in only Wilga 80 Floatplane in the southern hemisphere.
• Personalised tour for 2 passengers
• Interactive commentary from expert pilot and guide.
• 20page Deluxe Photobook, customized with photos of you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Seaplanes, 142 Bradman Avenue On river bank, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558 Australia
Embark on your adventure by first getting your feet wet on the beach at Maroochy River. The crew will tell you about the aircraft and fit you for your adventure.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mount Coolum, Corner of Tanah Street West and Jarnahill Drive, Coolum Beach, Queensland Australia
Enjoy a fresh perspective of Mudjimba Island, Mt Coolum and the northern beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Pass By: Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
The Wilga flies low around Noosa Heads and its famous National Park and surf beaches.
Pass By: Glass House Mountains National Park, Reed Street, Queensland 4518 Australia
Fly among these ancient peaks like a pterodactyl and sense the majesty and mystery that surrounds them.
Stop At: Maroochydore Beach, Alexandra Parade, Maroochydore, Queensland Australia
Return back to Maroochydore and prepare for a water touchdown on the Maroochy River.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Paradise Seaplanes, 142 Bradman Ave, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum total passenger weight for this flight is 175 kilograms. You must advise your weight at time of booking.
- Please Note: This aircraft is operated in the Limited Category under CASR Part 132 and we are required to inform you of the following: This aircraft was not designed for air transport operations and is not required to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for air transport operations. In undertaking this Adventure Flight the passenger/s accepts the potential risks
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers have a responsibility to meet COVIDsafe requirements and are asked to reschedule their experience should they not meet the standard. This is a PRIVATE tour. Travelers will not be on the aircraft with any other group. Travelers must understand they will NOT social distance from the pilot.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.