Deluxe Small Group Tour: Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave 1 Day
Phong Nha cave is located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang national Park, 50km from Dong Hoi city. This national park was listed in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in 2003 for its geological values. Phong Nha cave can be considered as the most famous cave in this Kingdom of the caves with several world cave records including the largest combined caverns and passageways as well as the longest underground the river. It is really an ideal place for tourists to learn about the rock formations. Taking a boat trip along Son river to discover Phong Nha cave will be a very interesting experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phong Nha Caves, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
07:45 – 08:00 a.m : Our car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi, and start your trip to visit Dark Cave and Phong Nha cave. (Pick up between 8.45 am and 9.10am if your hotel is in Phong nha).
Explore Dark cave. You will trek in cave with protective gear and flashlight on the helmet. After discovering the Dark cave, enjoy your journey with many exciting activities such as Zip-line, Mud bath, swimming at cool spring etc. Visiting Dark cave is really an amazing experience.
12:30 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha village and have a short rest.
01:30 pm: Depart to visit Phong Nha cave (located 50 km about the city).
After 25 minutes on the boat, you can explore the most impressive Phong Nha cave. Take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is considered as the longest wet cave in the world. Although Phong Nha cave is 7729m long, we will only explore a distance of 1500 m. Phong Nha cave filled with stalactites and stalagmites. We can see these stalagmites in many shapes. Also with the help of colored lighting, you seem lost in a fairy tale place.
04 p.m: Back to Dong Hoi or Phong nha. Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Dong Hoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.