Deluxe Tour of Monument Valley 3:15pm
Explore the Navajo Tribal Park's hidden treasures!
Booking in advance is strongly encouraged, as our tours frequently sell out!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
This Tour covers the basic 17-mile loop of Monument Valley and visits some restricted backcountry stops. You will view many of the famous monuments on this tour; in particular you will make stops at The East and West Mittens viewpoint, John Ford’s Point & Three Sisters viewpoint, the Totem Pole viewpoint, Artist’s Point, and the North Window viewpoints.
In the back-country you will make stops at The Sun’s Eye & Ear of the Wind; this area of the Navajo Tribal Park includes hidden treasures, such as natural arches, and provides different viewpoints than the 17-mile loop road. This tour offers you the opportunity to visit an authentic Navajo Hogan at a local residence where you will view a rug-weaving demonstration by a member of the local Navajo family.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1000 Gouldings Trading Post Rd, Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face coverings are available for purchase at check-in location. Please ask staff members.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.