Deluxe tour to Chichén Itzá in a full day from Cancun for the best price
Book now and enjoy for the best price you can find a full day tour to Chichen Itzá in our VIP class , this is one of the most complete tour, we include a light breakfast, unlimited drinks on the bus (Soda, Beer and water), a buffet meal and the best service for our proffessional team, we will visit Chichén Itzá, there we will discover the Mayan civilization step by step, we will also be able to admire the pyramids and take incredible photographs, then we will visit Valladolid, a magical town full of color, history and culture, an unforgettable experience in an authentic Mexican town and then we will visit the Mayan jungle to reach our Cenote, this place is unique in the world and here you will swim in its fresh water and enter into contact with nature.
We include everything you need to spend an incredible day on our tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation from your hotel
- Pick up and Drop off
- Certified guide
- Box Lunch
- Unlimited Open Bar on the Bus ( Beer, Soda, Water)
- Lunch - Buffet
- Cenote experience
- Tickets for Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
After picking you up at your hotel, we will go to the Chichen Itzá archaeological zone, here we will give you a guided tour by our team of certified and professional guides, they will give you a detailed explanation of this Mayan city, which is recognized as the cultural heritage of humanity and one of the wonders of the world, we will also enjoy time to explore this place on your own, you will take incredible pictures and enjoy this beautiful city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy visiting a magical town in Mexico.
Valladolid has the "Pueblo Mágico" certification due to its great cultural heritage, the great history and the beauty of its streets. We will visit this town and walk around its streets to feel the true Mexican atmosphere, and if you like shooping you will have time to buy some souvenirs
A experience that you have to live.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
Later we will visit the cenote, this place is a natural pool that was formed millions of years ago by the fall of the meteorites and they are unique in the world, this means that you can only find them in the Mayan Riviera, so this is a unique experience, Here you can swim and immerse yourself in the cool water of the cenote, so do not forget your swimsuit because you will live an unforgettable experience
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the morning from your hotel and we will take you to an incredible full-day-tour. We will provide you the pick up time based on your hotel location
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.