Denali Highway Photography Tour
Welcome to your next photography tour adventure. Come with us on a leisurely photography road side tour as we travel from Fairbanks to Fairbanks via the interior passage of the Denali Highway. Your photography guided tour will provide multiple stops tailored to take in the majesty and beauty of the Alaskan Range both with eye and camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Transportation from Hotel or other
- Misc Beverages and Snacks
- Camera Rental Equipment
- Ongoing Photography Mentoring and education
What's excluded :
- All Main Meals
- This tour starts in Fairbanks at 9AM and travels down the Richardson Highway for lunch and photo opportunities in the greater Delta Junction region of the interior. After lunch at the Buffalo dinner we proceed down towards Paxson and then enter the Denali Highway on the south east side of the range. The road turns into dirt and gravel and becomes rough throughout the season. Most car rental agencies will not allow you to travel here with your rental. We end the evening at the Maclaren River Lodge for a relaxing evening and night in the beautiful Maclaren glacier and river valley. In the morning we begin with a Alaskan breakfast and will soon be on our way to capture more of our beautiful tour. HINT this area of the Alaskan wilderness hosts many birding, landscapes, and wildlife opportunities for our guests. Each tour can vary with return times into Fairbanks depending on stops for camera opportunities and weather. We will have a late lunch in Denali at a rustic pizzeria and brewery and complete our second day arriving back in Fairbanks via the Parks Highway anytime between 6 and 9 PM the second day. As with all our tours we are tailored to mentor and teach the various styles and types of photography as well as provide some rental equipment to our guests. The van always with have beverages and snacks on board although we do recommend if you have a particular diet or desired snack or beverage item to bring them along and we can keep them cool if need be. All guests are required to bring adequate clothing (see website) and cash on hand for your meals. We will cover your lodging, transportation, photography workshop, and adventure in one of our most scenic areas of Alaska.
Departure Point :Fairbanks, Fairbanks, Alaska
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Check your cell phone provider for service in Alaska. Double confirmation for your tour is normally done by text and then by calling
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Wear a mask only if you feel the need to do so. Van and rental equipment will be sanitized after every tour for incoming guests. Additional beverages and snacks have been removed from tours until further notice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Organised by SkyFire In Focus Tours