Denia Sunset Cruise and Dinner at the Port
This cruise takes you to the Mediterranean Sea aboard a modern catamaran, where you will enjoy the romantic moment when the sun disappears behind the mountains. After that, you will savor a great typical dinner in a restaurant located at the port of Denia.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.30-hr. Sailing cruise along the Denia coastline
- Champagne glass on board, soft drink for child.
- Dinner: Snack. Sardine toast and Duck cannelloni. Cod or Stewed beef. Dessert Warm vainilla crispies
- Beverages during dinner: wine, soft drinks, water, beer. Coffee.
- Entry/Admission - Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia
- Entry/Admission - Hotel El Raset
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Esplanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
The sailing cruise departs from the dynamic port of Denia, one of the Mediterranean’s most important commercial ports. During this trip you'll appreciate the beautiful bay of Denia and you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the city when it begins to turn on their lights, and also the Castle, the Nature Reserve of “El Montgó”, rocky coves and big extensions of beaches along the twenty kilometers of its coastline. This moment deserves a champagne glass as you head back to the port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hotel El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 1, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Once you return from the cruise, you’ll savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in front of the port of Denia. You’ll indulge your palate with two delicious starters, as main course you can choose from meat or fish, dessert, beverages and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Esplanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Restaurante El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 7, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing and towel are recommended.
- Upon completion of your cruise, go to the restaurant for dinner (450 meters, 6 minutes walking from the landing point).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included).
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.