Departure Private Transfer Palm Springs or San Diego to Los Angeles LAX by Sedan
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from Palm Springs or San Diego to Los Angeles International Airport LAX by private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
per adult from
What's included :
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Business Sedan Cadillac XTS or similar
- One-way private transfer
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from your Hotel or accommodation in Palm Springs or San Diego to Los Angeles International Airport LAX in an elegant and fully equipped Cadillac XTS or similar.
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your Hotel reception in Malibu City. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at your Hotel or accommodation. In the confirmation, you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us
Departure Point :
Meet our Chauffeur at the Hotel reception or at the door of your accommodation.
OtherPalm Springs, CA, USA - Passenger's Hotel or Accommodation in Palm SpringsSan Diego, CA, USA - Passenger's Hotel or Accommodation in San Diego
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/11/2019 - 6/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Los Angeles International Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.