Departure Private Transfer: Washington to Dulles Airport IAD in Luxury Van
Your safety is our crew’s biggest priority. Before your journey even begins, your chauffeur completely disinfects the vehicle and places free hand sanitizer in the back seat. One of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the reception of the hotel, will offer to assist with luggage and guide you to your vehicle. Your driver will open and close the door for you, and for your safety, guests are only permitted to ride in the back seat.
We’re here to ensure you arrive at your destination feeling healthy, happy, and ready to take your flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- 20 minutes of free wait time at your Hotel or your address
- Cleaned and disinfected private van
- Hand sanitizer in every ride
- Luxury van with our professional driver
- Meet & Greet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Washington Airport Transfer Service aims to achieve the very highest possible standards possible for all its passengers. This is a one-way transfer and includes up to twenty minutes of free waiting time for guests. One of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the reception of the hotel, will offer to assist with luggage and guide you to your vehicle to go Washington Dulles Airport IAD. Traveling from your Hotel to airport with family or colleagues? A Luxury Van can be shared by up to 6 people together.
Departure Point :
One of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the reception of the hotel or your address, will offer to assist with luggage and guide you to your vehicle.
OtherWashington, DC 20002, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Dulles International Airport, 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Health & safety standards – Cleaned and disinfected vehicles – Greeted with a bow, not a handshake – Face masks for both chauffeurs – Hand sanitizer in every ride
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.