Derinkuyu Underground City, Narli Gol Ihlara Canyon, Belisirma Village Selime Tour From Cappadocia
Red Tour takes you to the ancient Underground City Of Derinkuyu, The Volcanic-Crater Lake At Narligol, Ihlara Valley, Belisirma Village, Selime Monastery. A veritable potpourri of Turkish Delights!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Derinkuyu Yeralti Sehri
- Entry/Admission - Selime Monastery
What's excluded :
- Dark Church entrance fee approximately 5 USD per person extra
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning and you will be visiting; Derinkuyu Underground City the biggest underground city in the region, used as a shelter for great lengths of time during invasions, Narli Gol, a Volcanic Crater lake. Next enjoy a pleasant and easy 4km hike through the Ihlara Canyon sheer-sided, lush canyon with a beautiful stream running all the way through. Visit Belisirma Village an authentic unspoiled village life, Lunch in Belisirma Village,
After lunch head to Selime, a surreal ancient monastic site, great panoramic view point of Ihlara Valley. Drop off to your hotel after the tour.
Departure Point :Centrally Located Cappadocia Hotels
Departure Time :09:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.