Derry Guided Tours Private Bloody Sunday and Bogside Murals Walking Tour
The modern history of Derry is explored in the Bloody Sunday and Bogside murals walking tour, organised for you and your party only. Subjects range from the partition of Ireland and the creation of the six-county state, widespread religious discrimination against Irish Catholics, Civil Rights period, Battle of the Bogside 1969 and Bloody Sunday massacre January 1972. The tour also covers both inquiries in to Bloody Sunday and the conflict that occurred here afterwards. Sights to see Free Derry Corner, Bogside murals, Bloody Sunday massacre site and Bloody Sunday monument.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Free Derry Corner, Rossville Street/Fahan Street, Derry BT48 6AQ Northern Ireland
Famous wall mural on gable wall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bloody Sunday Memorial, Joseph's Place Bogside, Derry Northern Ireland
Memorial erected to honour those murdered.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Tower Museum, Union Hall Pl, Londonderry BT48 6LU, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important: Please advise the preferred start time at the time of your booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.