Derwent River Day Sail from Sullivan Cove and return
Sail the Derwent River from Hobart Channel, typically stopping at some of the special bays and inlets along the way. Dolphins, seals, and whales (in season) are often sighted, which along with the stunning scenery, compete for your attention.
The best route will be determined for the day’s conditions, although we will always find a sheltered bay to anchor in where you can enjoy a lunch of Tasmanian food and beverages and take the opportunity to swim or sight-see ashore.
On a day trip you can learn a little about how to sail and take the helm, man the winches and immerse yourself in the excitement of sailing the vessel. Alternately you can just sit back and relax in comfort .
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shot Tower Historic Site 318 Channel Highway, Taroona, Kingborough, Tasmania 7053 Australia
One of the many features you will view on the cruise
Departure Point :Lady Nelson Tall Ship, Elizabeth St Pier, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.