Desert & sea, Camel Safari tour in Los Cabos with lunch
Wake up your senses on a unique camel ride along the beach of Baja California, enjoy the flora and fauna that the desert offers you. Don't worry about the food, it's already included. You can choose if you want to enjoy it in the morning or in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round transportation from your hotel (Cabos San Lucas and San José del Cabo)
- Bottled water
- Camel ride and hike
- Lunch - Mexican buffet food
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of tequila, mezcal and liquor from Damiana
- Entry/Admission - Tierra Sagrada - Cabo Adventures
What's excluded :
- Photos and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tierra Sagrada - Cabo Adventures, Km 73 Carretera, Cabo San Lucas - Todos los Santos, San Rafael, B.C.S., Mexico
From the comfort of your hotel, our staff will pick you up from your accommodation to start with this great adventure. We will arrive at the ranch “Tierra Sagrada”. Meet your camel by name before getting on it and exploring! Once ready, we will begin this unique and different way to enjoy the picturesque landscapes of Baja California Sur, the refreshing breeze and the sound of the waves of the sea, observe the huge and ancient cacti, foxes, deer and squirrels of the region and Even humpback whales during the winter season!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
We will make a brief stop to meet our sweet “camel kisser” and pose for an amazing photo while giving you a kiss.
Accompanied by your guide you will travel the coastal paths in a peculiar caravan until you reach a “Typical House”, where you can enjoy traditional Mexican food with handmade tortillas, pot beans and an exquisite variety of spicy sauces.
End your day with a delicious tasting of tequila and mezcal in our Typical House overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Also, enjoy a hike through the tropical landscape of Baja California Sur.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list please contact us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.