Desert Agafay & Atlas Mountains & Waterfalls & Valleys: Day Trip from Marrakech
Discover the beauty of the Agafay Desert on a day Trip from Marrakech. Go to the magical Plateau of Kik. Explore the Imlil and Amizmiz Valley. Take a camel ride. Visit Richard Branson's Kasbah in the Atlas Mountains. Visit the waterfalls in Imlil Valley
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport from and back to your hotel in Marrakech
- Lunch; Salad, Tajine, Couscous Royal, Fruits, Water...,
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
Our Agafay Desert and Atlas Mountains day trip departs at 9am from Marrakech, towards the south.
Bright and early your driver will pick you up from your Marrakech hotel to begin day trip to Desert Agafay and the Atlas Mountans.
Travelling to Desert Agafay through the High Atlas Mountains you will pass awe-inspiring landscapes.
You will see the horizon change from lush greenery lined with the fruits of the season
We will then continue to the big village of Imlil at the foot of the high Atlas mountains, We will take a short walk in the village of Ait Souka when we probably have lunch in one of the traditional Berber houses there. Than we drive through Kik Plateau to Amizmiz acts as a juncture point between the many small Berber villages in the surrounding area. The weekly souk is an important part of this economic role, as individual Berber farmers from the surrounding hills. Later on we continue our tour descending to the big plain of Haouz, taking an off-road crossing the village of Ouled Mtaa, inhabited by nomadic Arab tribes originally from the Sahara. We will explore different villages, then we finish our tour crossing the rocky Desert of Agafay.
• Trips From Marrakech, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe can pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech, or if your accommodation in the medina we can meet you at Restaurant Cafe de France or Argana restaurant in Jemaa El fna Square
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.