Desert and the red city
Morocco 5 day tour Merzouga desert and mountain :)
You can’t miss one of our most magical and fascinating trips. This trip will give you the opportunity of knowing the different faces of Morocco, its people and its culture.
5 days and 4 nights: Marrakech to the Desert through the mountains, departure and arrival in Marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from the airport to Marrakech and from Marrakech to the airport.
- Two nights in a Hotel in Marrakech with breakfast.
- One night in Bivouac “Nomadic tents” with dinner and breakfast.
- English speaking guide during the whole trip.
- Transport by private 4x4
- Camel Riding Tour in the desert
- Local taxes
- Managing expenses.
What's excluded :
- Plane tickets.
- Dinner in Marrakech.
- All the things not included in the “the price includes
- Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech
Arrival to Marrakech airport and transport to the hotel. Free time during the rest of the day.
Day 2: Marrakech-Ait Ben Hadou-Roses Valley-Dadès Gorges
Departure from Marrakech to Ait Ben Hadou. This Kasbah, that has been declared part of the World Heritage by UNESCO and has been the set of some famous movies, is one of the oldest and the most beautiful Kasbahs in Morocco where there are people still living inside it. After that we will continue our way to the marvellous Roses Valley. That valley is named after the roses that have invaded the Skoura palm, with lines of palms that can reach the 3.000km. This area is also known for the roses essence production that it is still regulate by the “silence rule”, a secret share with the parfum masters from Grasse.
Afterward we will continue with the trip going all the way to the magnificent Dadès Gorges, a 100km canion digged out between the High Atlas and the Gebel Saghor, across the famous “Kasbahs route”. During this stage of the trip you will realize how the landscape changes, how the human appearance disappear and the nature starts to play a fundamental role.
Dinner and hosting in a Kasbah-Hotel.
Day 3: Dadès Gorges-Merzouga
Departure from the hotel to the desert. In our way there we will stop in the Ziz Valley Viewpoint in order to enjoy the marvellous views of the biggest palm are in Africa with 282 km of palms that stars in the mountains from the Medium Atlas and finishes in the Sahara Desert from Argelia.
After that we will also stop in Erfoud geyser. Then we will continue our way to the Merzouga but before arriving there, we will visit Errisani. This city was the first capital of Morocco during the Aluita dinasty, and there you can find the oldest market in Africa that gathers all the desert Berber tribes. Once we taste the famourse Berber’s pizza, we will visit one of the 400 Kashbas that are still inhabited.
Afterwards we will continue our route to Merzouga where the dromedaries will be waiting for us to carry us to the oasis where we will spend the night with the Berbers.
Dinner and hosting in the Haimas (tents).
Day 4: Merzouga – Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Return to the hotel with the dromedaries, breakfast and time for taking a shower before starting our way to Marrakech.
During this journey we will make a stop in Ouarzazate in order to visit the Taourirt Kasbah, after that we will have lunch and then we will continue to Marrakech.
After arriving in Marrakech we will settle in our Riad and the rest of the day you will have free time.
Day 5: Marrakech – Airport
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to the Marrakech Menara Airport.
Departure Point :The location depends of where your hotel or riad is, so we will talk with you to specify where to meet.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :We will drive you to the closest we will be able to park.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The price of this trip depends on the number of travellers and there ages.
- If you are more than 15 people please contact us, so we will send you another offer.
- The price also depends on the kind of room you choose (double or triple).
- If you travel to Morocco you need a passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- You are going to be hosted in 3 and 4 stars hotels, riads and Haimas (in the desert).
- We offer double or triple rooms.
- There are not 4 people rooms.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.