Desert Camp Stay 1 Night Package (Jeep+Camel+Hi-tea+Cultural Event+Dinner+B'Fast
Desert Camp Stay, Desert Safari, Camel Ride and the cultural event with delicious dinner make your Jaisalmer trip amazing and life time memorable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Fuel surcharge
- Indian/ Rajasthani Food in Breakfast, Dinner and Hi-Tea.
- Overnight Stay in Luxury Desert Camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: Desert Camp Night Stay and Desert Safari
Stop At: Sam, Sam, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
You can chek in Luxury desert camp in Sam desert area at 2:00 PM or after.
At 4:00 PM we will pick you from desert camp to sam sand dunes with our guide cum driver in jeep. On Sam sand dunes you will experience the thrill and adventure of desert safari with jeep and camel ride, 15 minutes each. After exporing the thar desert you will click some beautiful pics in desert with camel, Jeep and desert.
After that we will pickup you from desert to you desert camp.
At desert camp you will enjoy cultural dance, DJ party with hi-tea from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Between 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM you can take delicious dinner and go to rest.
Duration: 1 day
• Dinner: Hi-Tea during cultura even.
Delicious dinner with rajasthani dishes according to day menu.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in luxury desert camps.
Day 2: Break Fast and Chekout
Pass By: Sam, Sam, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
Your Chek out time is 11:00 AM and now you can go back to Jaisalmer city or anywhere you want yo go on your own or can book a taxi with us.
• Breakfast: You will get breakfast and chekout till 11:00 PM
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you from your Camp/Hotel in sam desert camping area.
Departure Time :10/1/2019 - 11/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.