Desert Horse Riding- 1 Hour
Located in the beautiful Mushrif Park- 1300 acres of natural surroundings. a stunning blend of the park, woodlands and desert terrain and also home to many species of Arabian Wildlife. You will be greeted warmly as you arrive and escort into the rustic farm setting. See the horses in their stables, whinnying for attention, or being put through their paces in the training grounds. Your escort will take you out into the park and will keep you updated on your surroundings as you navigate the paths through the forests of ghaf trees and wild sand dunes. Recent wildlife sightings have included desert foxes and rabbits, hedgehog and wildfowl.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour Desert Horse Ride
- Safety briefing
- Tailored horse that fits your weight and height
What's excluded :
- transfer and meal
Get the chance of riding Arabian horses in the desert like how you see it in the movie. You will also be briefed of how horses do survive in the desert and the history of the horse you will be riding.
• Mushrif Park, Al Khawaneej St - Mushrif - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Mushrif - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Provide your weight and height upon booking
- Inform us if you are beginner intermediate or expert rider
- Maximum weight for beginners and intermediate is 90 kilos and 85 kilos for expert riders.
- 10aed tourism fee must be paid by the guest directly in the park
- Please indicate your gender weight upon booking
- Please indicate your level of expertise (beginner, intermediate or expert) in horse riding
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.