Desert National Park Flaura Fauna from Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is not only about the camel rides in the dunes, Jaisalmer's Desert National Park is home to a number of exotic animal and bird species in a vast variety including chinkara, black buck, sand grouse, desert fox and cat, desert gerbil, fringe-toed agama eagles and blue bull. Desert National Park also houses one of the heaviest flying birds in the world, the endangered Great Indian Bustard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Local guide
- any jeep safari in to the desert
- Day 01: You will be picked up in the morning by an English-speaking driver from Jaisalmer airport / hotel and get driven to the dunes of the Jaisalmer. Arrive and stay overnight in a deluxe camp in "Sam" desert .
Day 02: Morning free to explore the flora and fauna of the desert national park, It also has dinosaur fossil evidence dating back to the Jurassic Period indicating hot and humid climate characterized by dense forests.The Desert National Park is a bird watcher’s paradise where you can explore the real bounties of nature. In the event that you truly need to investigate the wonderful natural life at the Desert National Park in Jaisalmer then an ideal path is by setting out on a thrilling jeep safari.
later You will be dropped to the Jaisalmer airport / hotel to conclude the tour.
Departure Point :from Jaisalmer airport/hotel
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :from Jaisalmer airport/hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not operated between April till September every year
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.