Desert Off-Road Racing & Exotic Supercar Driving Experience Combo in Las Vegas
Bring your off-road and exotic supercar fantasies to life on the longest and fastest racetracks in Las Vegas. Lonesome dirt roads become high-octane playgrounds. Snaking trails on the outskirts of Vegas, beckon like racetracks. Defy gravity with 40' tabletop jumps. Our private, purpose-built SPEEDVEGAS stadium track is located just 10 minutes south of the Las Vegas Welcome Sign. Experience 1.4 miles of track, 13 turns, 8 major jumps, high banking and high-speed corners. This exclusive combo also provides you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of your choice in exotic supercars. Experience vehicle handling and grip on 12 incredible turns and chicanes. Dive into the corners with impressive 20 degree banks. No cones propped up in a parking lot here! Over 60 feet of track elevation change on each lap will leave you giggling like a schoolgirl.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Helmet & Safety Gear
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink (available for purchase on-site)
- Photos & Videos (available for purchase on-site)
Enjoy this adrenaline-filled adventure in Sin City, conveniently located just 10 minutes south of the famed Las Vegas Welcome Sign. Experience the thrill of off-road racing on a famous short-course on a professionally maintained, 'stadium-like' track, then hop in behind the wheel of an exotic supercar of your choice. Supercars range from Corvette Z51, Porsche 911 GT3, Acura NSX, Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari 488 GTB and so much more!
Departure Point :14200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Henderson, NV 89044, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
YOU MUST CALL IN ADVANCE TO SET UP TRANSPORTATION.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.