Desert Overnight Experience
Set back in our air-conditioned 4WDl Jeep and Head with us to al rub al khali desert (Ghadaf dunes) and have an amazing memories of the Arabian Bedouin’s culture. Get a real participation in Desert adventure that will definitely last in your memory. Enjoy a super evening and overnight stay at the famous Bedouin’s camp and indulge yourself in the details of desert overnight stay. Embark on an exciting dune pashing activity while capturing a marvellous selfies around.
Our tour team is so attentive to your trip details to make it a unique experience for you.
per adult from
15 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Dawkha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Dawkha, Salalah Oman
This valuable National Reserve of frankincense trees ((boswellia sacra) from which the resin was produced, collected and traded, is situated in Wadi Dawkah 40 KM North of Salalah city. This place Has been a significant stop along the antiquated Frankincense Trail line, an incense exchange course that has been utilized by dealers for centuries.
Around 5,000 frankincense trees can be found right now, including some antiquated example. In spite of the fact that frankincense trees can arrive at a stature of 26 feet, most trees in Wadi Dawkah are close to 10 feet high.
Accompanied by your guide, you will be explained thoroughly about the detailed story behind this important Frankincense trail stop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Thumrait, Oman
Next stop will be in Thumrait Town to have a few minutes refreshment and may be enjoying the Taste of Arabian cup of Coffee (Qahwah) and Dates (Tamer). The town of Thumrait has been a vital point in the ancient Frankincense trading routes.
Thumrait is one of the main Cities of Dhofar Governorate due to its strategic location on the main road between Dhofar and the rest of the Sultanate.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from any place in the region. Airports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Port, Raysut, Oman
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Avoid touching services while touring. - Practise proper cough and sneeze etiquette. - advised to pack a mini personal sanitizing wipes or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.