Desert Safari in Dubai with Sand Boarding - Adventure Package
Desert safari Tours we offer desert safari with 4x4 wheel drive Land cruiser to take you for a fun ride to dunes of the Arabian Sahara with minutes 15 Minutes complimentary sand boarding Our desert safari program is a combination of Extreme Adventure, thrill, fun and a journey to Arabian Desert culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dune Bashing ride by our expert driver
- Pick up and Drop off (anywhere in Dubai On SIC Sharing Basis)
- 15 minutes complimentary sand boarding
- Henna Painting & Short Camel ride
- Entertainment (Tanura and Belly Dance show) (Not available on Ramadan & Dry Days
- Unlimited soft drinks and water
- International buffet dinner & BBQ with veg and non-veg options
What's excluded :
- Quad bike (available for hire)
- Dune buggies (can be pre-booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Desert In Dubai, 306, Al Owais Building - Al Ithihad Road - Al Khabaisi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We will take you for this tour in Middle of Desert Dubai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide pickup and dropoff service anywhere in Dubai.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- subject to availability
- Child rate applies to Infants if baby seat occupied)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Dune bashing is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Dune bashing is not recommended for pregnant women
- Dune bashing is not recommended for infants. If you traveling with Infant select Dinner in the Desert option.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.