Desert Safari Private
This is Sharing tours we need minimum two persons in order to open this tours.
However single person also can book this tour if he/she able to paying of 2 pax amount. If we found some other person on same date with same tours, we will be back 1 pax amount or else he/she can travel as private tours with 2 pax amount.
Each 4x4WD vehicle can participate 5 person or Mini-Van can participate with 12 persons
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Omani Lunch , Water and Soft Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Bani Khalid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Wahiba Sands, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
South of Ibra stretch the magnificent Wahiba Sands (Ramlat al Wahiba; also known as the Sharqiya Sands) – “a perfect specimen of sand sea”, as they have been described. This is the desert as you’ve always imagined it. A huge, virtually uninhabited swathe of sand, with towering dunes, reaching almost 100m in places, sculpted by the wind into delicately moulded crests and hollows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Road 23 apprx. 40 km from Bidiyyah Muscat-Sur Road, Muscat 113 Oman
Wadi Bani Khalid is one of the best-known wadis in the Sultanate of Oman. Its stream maintains a constant flow of water throughout the year. Large pools of water and boulders are scattered along the course of the wadi
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Wabar Tours and Al Sharouq Rent A Car, Ruwi St, Muscat, Oman
2: Safeer Continental Hotel, Al Maha Street, مسقط، Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup and drop off any where in muscat. Please send us your location to our whats-app.Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Mutrah Corniche, مسقط، Oman
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.