Desert Tour: Private 3-Day Trip from Marrakech to Merzouga With Camel Ride
3 Days Merzouga Desert Tour from Marrakech with camel trekking. Merzouga is a small town out on the edge of the Sahara Desert of Erg Chebbi. Merzouga is only 20 km away from Algeria border where the paved road ends and the real Sahara Desert sand dunes...
Merzouga desert is the most common destination in Morocco for Camel treks and Bivouacs. To experience the Sahara desert dunes it is a must to take a camel trip and stay overnight in a Berber tent or in a luxury camp. The camel trip takes approximately 1 hours 30 minutes through amazing red-orange sand dunes at sunset to reach the sahara desert camp where you will be served local nomad dinner in the desert tent. But note it is at least a ten hours drive from the erg chebbi dunes to Marrakech. The trip is possible in 3 days however we recommend a slow pace over 4 or 5 days.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation (1 Night in Hotel - 1 Night in Nomade Tent
- Private Transport from Your Hotel in marrakech and Back with air condition
- Food ( Dinner and Breakfast 3 Days
- Private Guide Speak ( Frensh - Spanish - English
- Drink ( Tea - Water
- All taxes,
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Add Name Of your Hotel In Marrakech
3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga will start early in the morning with a drive east of Marrakech past small suburban towns to the High Atlas Mountains. A few stops will be made to take photos, enjoy the scenery, stretch your legs and drink a cup of coffee.
Drive uphill on curvy roads to the famous Tizi Ntichka pass before you reach Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, the first major stop today for sighseeing. The Berber fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou is a UNESCO listed landmark and is also known a set for major Hollywood epics, just to name a few movies that used the village for shooting: Kingdom of Heaven, Lawrence of Arabia, and Gladiator. Cross the river separating the Kasbah from the main road and explore the village at leisure. Should you wish to hire a local guide, they are available onsite.
After lunch at leisure at one of the local cafes, continue to to Dades valley driving past Ouarzazate, Skoura Oasis, Klaa Mgouna, the capital of the valley of the roses, and famous for its rose water artisanal distillation factories.
Upon arrival at Boumalne Dades, Follow Dades River on a tiny road passing by different fortified Kasbahs located on the side of the road to Dades Canyons
• Tours from Marrakech, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
• Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Draa-Tafilalet
• Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please add the name of your hotel appart riad
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.