Design and urban history tour, Tbilisi
The tour of Tbilisi tells the story of the area’s transformation from one dominated by vice to a neighbourhood dotted with fashionable cafes, shops and galleries.
The virtual history flashback tour will start in 1795, when Tbilisi was totally destroyed and it has arisen from it's ashes to modern day eclectic city.
The tour will demonstrate differences between the architecture of Romanov's era, Soviet Times and modern Georgia.
Hidden jewels of the city that doesn't lay on the central avenue will be visited as well.
And off course... Best Georgian specialty, Khinkali will be eaten after 3 hours workout... Our tour guides will show how to eat this delicious meal correctly :)
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch with local Georgian specialties in non-touristic place, where best Khinkali in the country is served :)
- Cable car ride from the Park of Europe to Narikala Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Rustaveli Avenue
- Entry/Admission - Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rustaveli Avenue, Kazbegi ave.24 Freedom Square to Kostava Street, Tbilisi 0177 Georgia
Observe architecture and hidden beauties of Tbilisi
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Continue walking and observing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
Observing beauty of Tbilisi from higher point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rustaveli M/S, Kostava Str., T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up from every place you'd like: airport, hotel etc.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Royal baths, Abano St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.