Design Village Premium Outlets from Penang
Enjoy discounted branded goods shopping at the only premium outlet mall in Penang and the biggest in Malaysia! Located near the second Penang Bridge (25 km long), the 2-hour roundtrip transfer journey itself is an experience (return via the 13.5 km long 1st Penang Bridge). You may choose to start this 4-hour tour after checking out from hotel, and end at Penang Airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off at the Penang International Airport
- English speaking driver cum guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Penang Bridge, Penang Island Malaysia
Penang Bridge may not be an official sightseeing spot in Penang but it is the sight that greets most visitors to the island. A 13.5 kilometers long suspension bridge that connects the island to the mainland at Seberang Perai, it is considered a Penang landmark.
Stop At: Design Village Outlet Mall, 733, Jalan Cassia Barat 2, Bandar Cassia, 14110 Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Design Village is the greenest mall in Malaysia and the only outlet mall in northern region. With a lush 24 acres carefully curated award winning tropical garden, wide sheltered walkways and captivating jewel boxes at every corner, it's a whole new shopping experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge, Penang Island Malaysia
The Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge or the Penang Second Bridge connects Bandar Cassia in Seberang Perai with Batu Maung on Penang Island. The Penang Second Bridge stretches across 25 kilometers with its length and making it the longest bridge in Malaysia and the longest in Southeast Asia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Penang Island
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tour & Incentive Travel