Design Your Own Tour Experience
A private tour will give you the freedom and flexibility to customise your tour to suit your requirements and interests, and is adapted to follow your pace and rhythm in a relaxed and enjoyable way. Perth is a vibrant and modern cosmopolitan city set along the majestic Swan River and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. It is blessed with a mediterranean climate and its people embrace a friendly relaxed lifestyle. Customised tours are ideal for the individual traveller and families on a short break and limited time. Some of the activities to entertain you during your stay: City sights and shopping; Wildlife Park and Farm Show; Penguin Island; Fruit Orchards (seasonal); Fremantle; Museums and Aboriginal Art; Wildflowers; Chocolate and Nougat Factories; Aqwa Perth Aquarium and Hillarys Harbour; Paradisiacal Rottnest Island; Swimming with dolphins (seasonal); Whale Watching (seasonal from August to December).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine, chocolate, honey, nuts and nougat tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions.
- Food and drinks except what is stated in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Sergio Libertino specialises in offering personalised private tours of Perth and regional attractions in Western Australia.
Libertino Travel boutique style private tours are ideal for the discerning traveller looking for an inspirational and remarkable travel experience.
Tours are conducted in a modern and spacious fully air-conditioned people mover for your comfort and enjoyment!
Perth City Highlights including Kings Park and Botanical Gardens – Swan Valley – Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries – Chocolate Factory – Wildlife Park – House of Honey – Nougat Factory – Swan River Cruise – Rottnest Island – Historic Fremantle Victorian Port – Fremantle Markets (open Friday to Sunday) – Wildflowers – Swimming with Dolphins (seasonal) – Whale Watching (seasonal from August to December) – Fruit Orchards – Camel Riding – Surf Lessons – River Kayak – National and City Parks – Restaurants – Shopping – Beach – Hillarys Harbour – Historical Sites – Perth Aquarium – Farm Stay.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Victoria Quay Tourist Precinct, Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.