Devin Castle Tour
If you love castles, there’s more than the impressive Bratislava Castle to see! You can also pay a visit to Devin Castle, which is only about a half an hour away from the city on the Danube River. Once there, you’ll need a few minutes to climb up to the top of the castle ruins and admire the view. This castle hasn’t been restored, but that’s part of what gives it a special historic charm.
Slavin memorial is dedicated to the Soviet Army soldiers who lost their lives while liberating the city from the occupying Germans. Slavin lies on a hill just behind the Bratislava Castle. Many people head up here for the views, but the monument, which dates to 1960, is also an interesting example of Stalinist architectural style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devin Castle, Muranska 10, Bratislava 841 10 Slovakia
Magnificent ruins of the Devín Castle , situated above the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers boasting a superb view over the countryside and neighbouring Austria. The castle was an ancient stronghold of Celts, Romans and Slavs and important noble seat until 1809 when it was blown up by Napoleon’s troops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Slavin, Bratislava Slovakia
Slavín is located on the foothills of the Little Carpathians and is one of Bratislava's tourist attractions. It is a popular place especially for its location, from its terrace is a beautiful view of the whole Bratislava.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: bratislava Attractions, 3, Laurinská 134, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
2: Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava, Hviezdoslavovo námestie 3, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere within Bratislava downtown.Ports
- Hotel Carlton
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.