Dhagpo Sheydrub Ling (Nala) Monastery and Bhaktapur Durbar square sightseeing:
On this day tour from Kathmandu, enjoy the city of Bhaktapur and the Monastery of Nala.
Dhagpo Sheydrub Ling Monastery is located on Nala, Banepa, Kavre, The monastery is full of natural beauty, Tibetan architecture and culture site. It is surrounded by lush green valley. The picturesque topography is remarkable that attracts the visitors to the area around the Monastery. It is very peaceful and quite, one can visit it for meditation practices and also for learning about Buddhism. The architecture and the beauty of The White Gumba forces people to snap pictures. It also focus on giving education for Buddhist children.It is built on the top of the hill.We can also find different art and sculpture inside the gumba.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square, located 15 km from Kathmandu, is a museum of medieval art and architecture with many examples of sculptures, woodcarvings and colossal pagoda temples consecrated to different gods and goddesses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- All private transfer
- Guide fees
- All applicable entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Any meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: नाला गुम्बा Dhagpo Sheydrub Ling Monastery, Bhaktapur Nala Rd, Tukucha Nala, Nepal
Your expert tour guide assists you at your hotel and transfers you to your sightseeing spots. Drive approximately 1 hour to reach Nala Gumba.
Enjoy some photography, meditation and sightseeing. Learn about Buddhism, feel the peace and tranquility.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Then drive back to Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Explore Bhaktapur Durbar Square and visit 55 Windows Palace, Nyatpol Temple, Vatsala Temple, Statue of Bhupatindra Malla, Pottery Square etc
Your sightseeing ends as your guide drop you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick up and drop off outside Kathmandu city ring road in additional cost.
- Photography inside the monastery is allowed but it is not allowed in the main temple.
- Littering, smoking, alcohol drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Outside foods and beverages are not entertained inside the monastery.
- The monastery is opens only on Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.