Dhampus Sarankot Trek - 3 Days
Dhampus to Sarankot is one of the famous short trek around Pokhara. This trekking is very easy and allowed for any age group. Enjoy the local traditional culture of Gurung people. Capture sunrise views from Sarankot with spectacular views of mountains. Observe Pokhara from it's rim.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation during Trek
- Entry/Admission - Dhampus View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot Bazar
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
What's excluded :
- Porter to carry your luggage during trekking time(3 days-USD 60)
- Personal expenses.
- Soft and Hard Drinks during trek
Day 1: Drive to Phedi from Pokhara and start to walk Dhampus with beautiful scenery.
Stop At: Dhampus View Tower, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
See panorama of mountains. Stroll around Gurung villages.Observe Local culture and traditional farm life.
Duration: 15 hours
• Breakfast: That Day you breakfast is provided by your Hotel in Pokhara where you stay.
• Lunch: You can choose your lunch from menu.
• Dinner: You can choose your dinner from Menu.
Accommodation included: Normal Tea House accommodation.
Day 2: Sarankot
Stop At: Sarangkot Bazar, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Trek to Sarankot via Naudanda. See mountains from Sarankot as well as on the way to it. See amazing view of mountains and Pokhara Valley with Phewa Lake. This is the scenic point from where you can see mountains and rolling green hills on far sight.
Duration: 15 hours
• Lunch: Lunch you can choose from Menu.
• Dinner: You can choose one item food from dinner.
Accommodation included: Stay in Sarankot normal tourist Hotel which is include.
Day 3: Trek To Phewa Lake
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
Early morning with overnight stay in Sarankot, enjoy sunrise. Sarankot is famous spot for sunrise. Capture some cool photos and trek to Phewa lake side. In day time enjoy strolling and doing activities in Pokhara,
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast can choose from menu.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up them from their place in Pokhara.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.