Dharamshala & Palampur Tea Gardens from Chandigarh
Palampur is best known as the "Tea Capital" of North India due to the best tea products produced here. Also nearby Bir and Billing are the world famous and deemed as the ‘Paragliding capital of India’.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Budget Overnight accommodation (in private room)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - MINI SUPER ETTE HIMACHAL FRUIT WINES AND GREEN TEA, POTTERY STORE PALAMPUR
- Entry/Admission - Chandigarh Rose Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local Guide
Day 1: chandigarh to palampur
Stop At: MINI SUPER ETTE HIMACHAL FRUIT WINES AND GREEN TEA, POTTERY STORE PALAMPUR, Opp. Neugal Cafe Bandla, Palampur 176061 India
Day 01: You will be picked-up from your hotel/railway station/airport in Chandigarh and taken to Palampur. Arrive and stay in a hotel.
Surrounded by a large number of slopes of emerald green tea plantation and set against the backdrop of the dominating Dhauladhar ranges, Palampur is nestled away in the north-west region of Himachal Pradesh. The city derives its name from the term 'Pulum' which in local language means "lots of water." Reckoned as the 'The tea Capital of North India,' Palampur is a major center for tea production. Palampur is sprinkled with the eloquent art galleries, paddy fields, and ancient shrines.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: night stay in a budget accomodation
Day 2: palampur to chandigarh
Stop At: Chandigarh Rose Garden, Chandigarh India
Day 02: Morning after breakfast visit Dharamshala for visiting Dalai lama monastery which serves as the official resident of Buddhist sect head Dalai Lama. Late afternoon you will be dropped back to your hotel/railway station/airport in Chandigarh.
Duration: 6 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chandigarh hotels/airport/railway station
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.