Dharma Hill Trekking
Dharma Hill Trek Highlights
- Climbing to Dharma pinnacle and Ghyangkharka Peak
- A long way from the trekker's group tranquil, quiet and excellent trekking trail.
- Excellent wilderness strolling, Viewpoint, untamed life, Lakes, Rivers, People and neighborhood Culture,
- Mind-boggling Mountain perspectives on Mt.Everest 8,848m, Mt.Lhotse 8,516m, Mt.Makalu 8,563m and Mt.Kanchenjunga 8586m. Just as other numerous lovely snow-topped mountain tops
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- We will pick you up from the Hotel.
Departure Point :Sherpa Expedition And Trekking Pvt. Ltd., Chaksibari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.