Dhaulagiri Expedition 2021
Mt. Daualagiri is the 7th highest mountain in the world with 8167m height. It’s name is derived from Sanskrit " Dhavala means" means "White" and giri is "Mountain" . Mount Dhaulagiri was first climbed by the Swiss in 1960. Daulagiri has been one of the impressive mountains to climb for adventure lovers. It is mostly climbed in Spring season. The snow condition and weather remains better in spring season than other times. Since Annapurna and Dhaulagiri are neighboring mountains and the weather condition on both mountains are same.
Dhaulagiri is also good for skiing
Name: Imagine Nepal Dhaulagiri expedition 2019
Event: High Altitude Mountaineering
Arrival in Nepal: 31st August 2020
Departure from Nepal: 10th October, 2020 (Predicted)
Booking Ends: 5th August 2019
per adult from
What's included :
- Daulagiri Climbing Permit and other required permit.
- Helicopter service-2 ways (Takam-Base camp-Takam)
- National park permit fee
- way flight (Kathmandu-pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Private jeep to Tatopani and back to Pokhara
- Liaison Officer fee
- 1member: 1climbing Sherpa from Nepal
- Oxygen (4 cylinders to climbing member and for climbing Sherpa as required)
- Latest Mask Regulator Set (TopOut mask)
- Staff insurance (climbing Sherpa, Kitchen staff and porters)
- Allowance for Sherpa & other staffs
- Lodging & Food during trekking and Expedition
- Transfer in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan (Bed and Breakfast)
- Group Climbing gear ( rope, ice crew, snow bar, Epi gas, and cooking pots)
- Tents and food in Base camp and High camps.
- Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
- Porter to BC & back
- Solar set at Base camp
- Generator (for charging high voltage electronic devices)
- Communication (walkieTalkie)
- Weather Report based from Swiss Forecast
- Satellite phone service with fixed calling charge
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Summit Bonus to personnel climbing Sherpa of 1000/-USD
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Tips to Staffs if you lik
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day02: Kathmandu for official procedures.
Day03: Fly to Pokhara and drive to Tatopani.
Day 04: Fly to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4700m 15420ft).
Day05-36: Climbing Period Mt. Dhaulagiri.
Day 37: Rest and packing day in Base camp.
Day 38: Fly back to Tatopani and drive to Pokhara.
Day 39: Fly back to Kathmanu.
Day 40: debriefing at Tourism Ministry and rest day.
Day41: Departure from Nepal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.