Dudh Kunda trek is also one of the popular trekking destinations in Lower Solukhumbu district. This place is unexplored trekking area, now it is newly opened for the tourist. Dudhkunda literally means the lake of milk. Yes of course if you are there at the lake you will see the lake similar to the milk. This is also a holy place for both Buddhists and Hindus. It is believed that if someone takes a dip in this lake, one will fulfill the wishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation at kathmandu in 3 star catagories Hotel.
- National Park fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- During the full moon night in August come lots of shamen and the pilgrims to this holy lake and celebrate almost a week long. This area is inhabited by the Sherpa, Rai, Tamang, Chettri and other mixed folks groups. Mostly in this area such as Ringmu, Taksindu, Junbesi, Thuptenchholing, Salung, and other surrounding areas are inhabited by the Sherpas. This trek is actually known as the cultural and historical trek to lower parts of Solukhumbu, while the upper part is known as Khumbu. Where the world’s tallest Mt. Everest welcoming to the tourist.
Arrival at ktm and transfer to Hotel.
Drive to Phaplu by private vehicle ( jeep)
Trek to Ringmu
Trek to Sasarbeni
Trek to Dudhkunda
Trek back to Sasarbeni to Junbesin
Trek to Phaplu
Drive back to Kathmandu.
Sight seeing of Kathmandu the world heritage sites.
Final departure from Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all the travellers from Tribhuvan international airport Kathmandu, Nepal. We/ our airport representative will wait you in front of the exit gate and pick you from there up. After you will transfer to the Hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (as per request)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.