Dhulikhel Namobuddha One Day Trip
Dhulikhel- Namobuddha short trip is easy and relatively luxurious journey. Here you can visit a holy monasteries,peaceful and greenery. I highly recommend to them who have less time but desire to see sequential view of mountains and here you don't need to do heavy hiking or trekking. At evening you can return back to Kathmandu.
Dhulikhel - Namobuddha trip combines the scenic views of mountains and Himalayas, culture of local people and village lifestyle. Dhulikhel is a beautiful place to explore the mix of culture, religion, traditions with naturally beautiful scenery. The Kailashnath Mahadev, Thrangu Tashi Monastery, Indreshwar temple, Thousands stair are the major attraction of Dhulikhel. where as Namobuddha is one of the holiest place for Buddhist, here you can see a sitting statue of Buddha .Followers all around the world came here for visit not only Buddhist but all people could get relaxed here due to it's mix and unique hospitality.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional english speaking tour guide.
- Parking Fees
- Guide/Driver's salary and allowances.
- 1 Bottle of mineral water on per person basis.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and any kind of food.
- Services that isn't mentioned above.
- Dhulikhel Namobuddha one day trip combines the scenic views of mountains and Himalayas, culture of local people and village lifestyle. Dhulikhel is a beautiful place to explore the mix of culture, religion and the village lifestyle along with the beautiful scenery. The Kailashnath Mahadev, Thrangu Tashi Monastery, Indreshwar temple, Thousands stair are the major attraction of Dhulikhel. It is a place where you can feel the peace and greenery nearer to Kathmandu.It is a perfect place for them who have less time.
Namobuddha is a wonderful Buddhist stupa from where the spectacular Himalayas, beautiful scenery and the Buddhist setting statue can be seen. Namobuddha is one of the holiest places among the Buddhist all over the world. Thousands of Buddhist came here to visit this holy place.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our guest from any hotels and location around Kathmandu valley for this trip. Except from Nagarkot. Guest must inform the exact location in advance while booking time or after booking.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.