Diamond jaisalmer( overnight camel safari non touristic area)
We welcome you to Diamond camel Safari Jaisalmer. We provide exclusive luxury tented accommodation at the exotic sand dunes of thar desert. is 65 kms away from the golden city of jaisalmer. Desert safari camp Jaisalmer is located in side the thar desert national park, surrounded by sand dunes and close to barna and khuri, two beautiful villages near jaisalmer.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- Entry/Admission - Khaba Fort
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Kuldhara is an abandoned village in the Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan, India. Established around the 13th century, it was once a prosperous village inhabited by Paliwal Brahmins. It was abandoned by the early 19th century for unknown reasons, possibly because of dwindling water supply, or as a local legend claims, because of persecution by the Jaisalmer State's minister Salim Singh. A 2017 study suggests that Kuldhara and other neighboring villages were abandoned because of an earthquake.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Khaba Fort, Khaba, Jaisalmer India
Khaba Fort is a ruined citadel set amid a barren desert village. It’s an architecturally impressive landmark full of eeriness, history and mysticism. Wander the dusty streets lined with crumbling houses and almost devoid of human activity. Khaba Fort dates back to the 13th century and was once an important part of Kuldhara, a village inhabited by Paliwal Brahmins. Sometime during the 1800s the residents fled the village and left behind a ghost town.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Jaisalmer Fort, near Gopa CHOCK, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
If travelers have a different location which we prefer, we can also pickup them to start our journey.Airports
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.