Diamondback Gulch Jeep Tour from Sedona
Explore the beautiful Sedona outback on this amazing off-road adventure. You'll be awe-struck as your informative guide identifies some of the most iconic landmarks in Sedona. Hold on tight as you descend into the mouth of the Diamondback Gulch and be amazed as the agile Jeep Wrangler climbs out the other side.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, 204 N State Route 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336-4220
Find yourself surrounded by incredible canyons, towering red-rock formations and desert outback brush as you descend into the stunning grand arroyos and mysterious Diamondback Gulch. You’ll be amazed as you climb up the other side! Stop periodically to appreciate the scenery and capture it on camera. Your guide will point out and explain different aspects of the desert landscape, explaining the geological forces behind them.
Upgrade and extend your adventure with a 1.5-hour trip back in time to the ancient ruins of the Sinagua, Pueblo ancestors of the Hopi. At the Honanki Heritage Site, stand in awe of the remains of a 700-year-old cliff dwelling, and listen as your guide explains the symbolism of the art displayed on the rock walls — a truly fascinating experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pink Jeep Tours, 204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The Ancient Ruins portion (if selected) involves about a half mile of walking
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests height and weight
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or for persons with back or neck injuries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.