Dibrugarh Tea Garden Tour and Singpho tribal village visit with Lunch
- Visit the remote village from where the story of tea in India started.
- See and experience the traditional way of drinking tea.
- Traditional Lunch in Singpho Eco Lodge.
- Visit a Tea Garden and see how tea leaves are plucked.
- Visit a Tea Factory and see the manufacturing process of tea.
- Enjoy a tea tasting session.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Singpho Eco Lodge Inthong
- Entry/Admission - Ethelwood T.E
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Singpho Eco Lodge Inthong, Dibong No.1, Assam 786173, India
The Singpho tribe is famous for their traditional methods of tea manufacturing and brewing. Their methods of making tea are kept secret within their community. It is said that the English learnt about tea plants growing naturally in Assam from the Singpho tribe. See the tea Gardens and have lunch and Singpho Tea in the Eco lodge.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ethelwood T.E, Dibrugarh, Assam 786002, India
Walk through the tea garden and see how tea leaves are plucked.
Visit the factory to see the manufacturing process of tea.
Have a tea tasting session.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.