Diego Surf Lessons and Trips
It is a unique experience that the contact with the sea and nature and the waves of Manuel Antonio will not forget.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio, Province of Puntarenas
Monkeys, sloths, toucans, different types of birds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arboleda Road, Arboleda Rd, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
If you travel by car or by bus from san jose to 3 hours arriving at Manuel Antonio de Quepos just 10 minutes we are located right on Manuel Antonio beach in front of Arboleda.We can also pick up clients at their preferred location.Airports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/9/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.